Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame!

I am sooo excited about the upcoming baby shower I am making a cake for! It is for a friend of my coworker who is having a baby boy with a baseball themed shower. How fun! I love baseball and am going to have a very tough time trying not to throw in Texas Rangers signage all over it. The directions are to make a baseball themed cake that is cute, but omits most of the typical frou frou baby stuff and does not represent a particular baseball team, aka the Rangers. 
Here are some inspirational baseball themed cake pictures...

This cake is so cool....I may have to use this for a special someone at our wedding party :-D

Although this is Ranger themed, I think it's very cute and might work for the baby shower :-D
 This may be my best bet....
Well, I think I have some good inspiration here! Let's see what I can come up with!

Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment