Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas in August!

So I've been dreaming of Christmas all day and have now resorted to actually listening to Christmas music while I finish homework and play on the Internet. Our office has been a bit chilly which has been great because that means it is "sweater weather" at work. It reminds me of cooler weather which is nice because it is so dang hot here in Texas! The cooler weather, of course, reminds me of Christmas which is my favorite holiday ever! Christmas this year is especially exciting because we're getting married on Thanksgiving day in Costa Rica and having a wedding party back home to celebrate it the week before Christmas. This means the party will be the perfect combination of the beach and yes...CHRISTMAS!!! 

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas themed party with Christmas trees, white lights, drinks, dancing, CAKE, and of course, sea shells! After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year! (can you guess which Christmas song I'm listening to right now?) 

So my wonderful mom is planning and throwing this party for Matthew and I, but I'm in charge of the dessert table(YAY!) and the candy bar(WOOHOO!). What better job security is there for a dental assistant??  

Here's some inspiration for our dessert table
***Thank you for referring me to http://pinterest.com/ . (you know who you are) It is such a fun website!

Imagine these starfish in all white...Pretty!

I love this cupcake, but I have no idea how I would make this beautiful flower!


These are fun desserts!
 Ok, so I was searching the web for pictures of cakes and I came across this really cute picture. If you are a girl and, like the rest of us, have body issues, you'll love this!
 Isn't it such a pain that the first place we lose weight is in our boobs, but it seems nearly impossible to gain them back??? Oh well....let's keep eating cake and keep our fingers crossed that it will move up to our boobies instead of down to our booties!

Until next time....

P.S. I'm still working on the baseball baby shower ideas. I'm going to make the gumpaste figures this weekend so I'll post those as soon as I make them!

P.P.S. I've decided to make a new blog that relates to the "Love Is" comic from The Dallas Morning News. It's super corny, but I used to cut those out and collect them. I have an excuse for being over the top girly because I'm engaged.....so don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment